At Ennovie we value your privacy and are committed to protecting and processing your personal information responsibly. This privacy statement describes how Ennovie collects, uses and shares your information. We may provide additional data privacy information by using a supplementary privacy notice.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS
By visiting the website daems-giovanni.com, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to daems-giovanni.com, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of daems-giovanni.com. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and daems-giovanni.com and that your use of daems-giovanni.com shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. PROVISION OF SERVICES
You agree and acknowledge that Ennovie is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that daems-giovanni.com is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that Ennovie.com may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Ennovie.com authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. SUBMITTED CONTENT
When you submit content to Ennovie.com you simultaneously grant daems-giovanni.com an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to Ennovie.com.
5. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that your use of Ennovie.com is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. Daems-giovanni.com does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of
the daems-giovanni.com website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that Ennovie.com and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not Ennovie.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of Ennovie.com is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. EXTERNAL CONTENT
Ennovie.com may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Ennovie.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by daems-giovanni.com to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of Ennovie.com. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and Ennovie.com. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
11. CHANGES OF TERMS
Ennovie.com reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of daems-giovanni.com after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. A cookie contains the name of the website and a value, which can be used for a variety of purposes.
“Session” cookies are held in memory and only exist during your visit to our website. “Persistent” cookies are stored on your device until they expire, and can therefore be used by our website on your subsequent visits. All persistent cookies have a “lifetime” which dictates how long the cookie will remain active on your device. Our cookies do not contain any data that could be used to identify you personally.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We use a number of systems that are provided by external suppliers. In some cases they may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our website.
- Instructions for Google Chrome
- Instructions for Firefox
- Instructions for Internet Explorer
- Instructions for Microsoft Edge
- Essential cookies: These are necessary for our website to work. If you choose to disable cookies for our website you will not be able to use many of the features.
- Examples include:
- Session cookies that remember your actions as you navigate our websites.
- Security cookies that check the validity of your actions during your visit helping to keep our websites and services safe and secure.
- Features and Services cookies: We use features and services provided by third parties that may set cookies on our behalf. Commonly such services are embedded on our web pages to provide functionality such as video players and social media sharing tools. These third party services may set their own cookies which we cannot control or access.
- For example these services allow us to provide a personalised experience based on your previous visits or location, allow you to easily comment on our blog posts using your Facebook account, to engage with social tools or to conveniently prefill fields in our online forms.
- Advertising and marketing cookies: These cookies are used to measure advertising effectiveness and to deliver content that is relevant to your interests. They may be used to deliver behavioral/targeted advertising on other websites you visit or to highlight content and services we feel are of interest to you based on your activity on our websites and/or other websites within our advertising networks.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY:
9/9 Moo 7, Om Yai, Sam Phran, 73160
Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
+66 2409 5713
For customer management based on the contractual relationship as a result of your order/purchase and for direct marketing (/to offer you new products or services) based on our legitimate interest in doing business.
If you do not want us to process your data for direct marketing purposes, it is sufficient to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Via that address you can always ask which data we process about you and correct them or have them deleted, or ask them to be transferred. If you do not agree with the way in which we process your data, you can contact the Commission for the protection of privacy.
Please refer to our Responsible sourcing policy documents below.
Please refer to our Business policy documents below.
Please refer to our Workplace policy documents below.
The present terms and conditions of sale are accepted by the Buyer whenever a purchase has been completed on this website.
- 1.1 When the Buyer has specified the order from the different collections online, by clicking on the order button, the purchase has been made. The Buyer will receive a confirmation email from Ennovie. The order will be delivered at the address mentioned and specified by the Buyer as being the delivery address.
- 1.2 The payment method can be chosen while processing the order on our website, payment can be processed by credit card or by bank card.
- 1.3 An order can be refused by Daems Giovanni BV, the reason of refusal will be addressed to the Buyer within 15 calendar days from making the order.
- 1.4 Minors cannot buy our items.
2. THE ITEMS AND PRICES
- 2.1 The items offered on the website are described as detailed as possible. Colors of the items on our website can be a little different from the colors of the items in reality.
- 2.2 The prices mentioned are the ones valid on the day of the purchase.
- 2.3 The prices are mentioned in Euro and exclude VAT and administrative fees for shipping. Daems Giovanni BV is not responsible for import duties and / or taxes typically for the foreign country where shipped to.
3. DELIVERY TIME
- 3.1 The order will be processed and shipped within 5 business days. When the item is not available at the moment of purchase or when the item has to be personalized, it has to be made especially for the Buyer, in which case the order will be processed and shipped within 8-10 business weeks.
- 3.2 Delivery terms mentioned in an offer, agreement or invoice are merely indicative and not binding upon BV Daems Giovanni, unless expressly agreed otherwise. In that case, compliance with the deadline shall only constitute a best-efforts obligation and the deadline shall be extended if circumstances arise which were reasonably unforeseeable at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and/or which are wholly or partly attributable to the contracting party itself or to third parties.
- 3.3 A delay in shipment is always at the Buyer’s risk.
- 3.4 The Buyer also accepts the risk of damage or loss during shipment. In that case, the Buyer will have to settle this issue with the shipping company.
4. RETURN POLICY
- 4.1 Items can be returned within 14 calendar days after the day of delivery, but only when the items AND the packaging are not used and still in new condition. Certain items have (electronic) labels, those specific labels cannot be removed by the Buyer before returning. Returning will not be possible in case the (electronic) label is removed. The Buyer will never be entitled to return items, when it’s obvious that they have been worn, if they are damaged or if there are parts missing.
- 4.2 Returning is not possible for purchase vouchers and for items that have been made to measure for the Buyer or adapted at his request. Personalised or engraved pieces cannot be returned.
- 4.3 The items must be returned to the following address: Fortstraat 9c, 2560 Kessel, Belgium. The cost of the return / shipping of the items is for the Buyer. After receiving the returned items, a refund will be paid, without shipping costs.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All items on our website as well as the items we are selling are
copyright protected and Daems Giovanni BV’s exclusive property.
They cannot be displayed, reproduced or published in any form without our prior written consent.
Ennovie is not liable for any damage linked with the use of this website to the Buyer. Any liability of Ennovie is limited to the price of the sold goods. Ennovie is not liable for any consequential damage, immaterial damage, economic loss or loss of profit.
8. WARRANTY AND REPAIR
- 8.1 The contracting party has to inspect the goods upon delivery. Any claim regarding an alleged non-conformity or an alleged visible defect must be made by the contracting party within ten days after the delivery, under penalty of forfeiture. Any claim regarding an alleged hidden defect must be made by the contracting party within three months after the discovery of the alleged hidden defect and in any case within one year after delivery, under penalty of forfeiture. After the aforementioned respective periods, BV Daems Giovanni is released from any liability.
- 8.2 The non-conformity cannot be caused by an accident, by not correct use or by abnormal wear. The Buyer will have to proof the hidden defect.
- 8.3 The repair will be done by Daems Giovanni BV. After repair, there is a granted warranty for 1 year, when the item has been replaced by a new item, there is a warranty for 2 years.
- 8.4 When there is damage after normal wear or use (not under warranty), the Buyer should provide Daems Giovanni BV of clear images and a description of the necessary repair. After confirmation by Daems Giovanni BV that the item can be returned, the cost of repair will be communicated by return and revision of the item. Confirmation of that cost of repair by the Buyer is necessary before the effective repair will proceed. The cost of returning the item is for the Buyer, as well as the cost of resending after repair.
9. GOVERNING LAW
In the event of a dispute, parties will try to find an amicable solution. When an amicable solution cannot be found, the dispute will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Antwerp judicial district Courts of Belgium. The agreements concluded by BV Daems Giovanni and its customers shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Belgium. The applicability of both the Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the New York Convention on the Limitation Period in the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. The Belgian courts have international jurisdiction in case of disputes. Disputes shall be settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Antwerp, division Mechelen
WARRANTY AND REPAIR
- The contracting party has to inspect the goods upon delivery. Any claim regarding an alleged non-conformity or an alleged visible defect must be made by the contracting party within ten days after the delivery, under penalty of forfeiture. Any claim regarding an alleged hidden defect must be made by the contracting party within three months after the discovery of the alleged hidden defect and in any case within one year after delivery, under penalty of forfeiture. After the aforementioned respective periods, BV Daems Giovanni is released from any liability.
- The non-conformity cannot be caused by an accident, by not correct use or by abnormal wear. The Buyer will have to proof the hidden defect.
- The repair will be done by Daems Giovanni BV. After repair, there is a granted warranty for 1 year, when the item has been replaced by a new item, there is a warranty for 2 years.
- When there is damage after normal wear or use (not under warranty), the Buyer should provide Daems Giovanni BV of clear images and a description of the necessary repair. After confirmation by Daems Giovanni BV that the item can be returned, the cost of repair will be communicated by return and revision of the item. Confirmation of that cost of repair by the Buyer is necessary before the effective repair will proceed. The cost of returning the item is for the Buyer, as well as the cost of resending after repair.
Please refer to our KYC policy documents below.
Last Updated: Dec 4, 2023